CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31

LOVE- wedding layout

Here is a layout of I and my DH on our wedding day with a picture of his mom and my mom. I liked how this turned out, I wasn't to happy with it when I first started laying it out. I'm trying to do all my wedding photos using the colors teal, purple and black and white.This wil be entered over at My Little Sketch Blook with Liz, she has the most beautiful page sketches. Materials used: K&Company designer papers, teal cardstock and purple polka dot ribbon, black ink, rhinestones, heart punch, stickles"diamond", black journal pen by Zig, and fiskar decorative edge scissors, a 2 sizes of a scalloped punch,  cartridge by cricut- Home Accents for the title LOVE layered.

No comments:

Post a Comment