CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21

Creative Scrappers sketch #104

Here is my page for Creative Scrappers Sketch #104. I turned the sketch sideways to fit my pictures better. I used K&Company paper with torn edges and hand drew a stitched edge around the border, and stamped with black ink some simple flowers on background then used my big bite to punch holes in the center of all the little flowers and on  back of the white cardstock I put  purple paper. I used a wide teal ribbon and crimped it and glued a black and white polka dot ribbon on top. I then stamped some more little flowers on purple paper and cut them out and put stickles glitter glue in teal ,white and purple on them and attached them on top of the green leaves that I used carts.-  Gypsy Wanderings and Stretch Your Imagination to cut them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment