CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27

My Little Sketch Blook Challenge

Here is my take of the Sketch from My Little Sketch Blook..which Liz has wonderful sketches ,so this is my first try and I really enjoy doing this page. I found individual design papers from my large stash that had the colors of our wedding lilac and teal, and black & white.I used the cricut cartridges -FMK for the Toast , blend tags, rolls & silverware, SYI for champagne glasses, GF for Mr. & Mrs. I made my own flowers by punching out 3 different floral shapes from an old print book and inked them in 4 colors-lilac, purple, pink, and teal attached them with a pewter heart brads. I drew on leaves with glitter jelly roll green pen and added  diamond white stickles to Mr & Mrs and champagne glasses. Also with black ink stamped a leaf border to left side of page and a love border around the photo. This is a photo from our backyard wedding/reception in 2000( both on our 2nd marriage) we had over 150 people attend which started out to be a small group of family and friends about 25.It was such a wonderful day and great memories and fun times to be had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment