CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2

Frosted Design /Paper Poppy Kit-color challenge Aqua, Brown & Lime green

Over at Frosted Designs the challenge is to use the colors Aqua, Brown and Lime Green, which are some of my favorite color combos to work with and over at Paper Poppy Kit the color challenge is the same but adding the color yellow, so this was alot of fun. In this layout I used Aqua colored cardstock covered with a floral paper with torn edges and the a bright lime green dot paper. and 2 stripes of yellow paper on each side of the lime green for a border. I matted the smaller picture and inked the edges in brown and made my own journaling tag and wrote with brown marker attached with a jewel brad and ribbon.. I then used my exacto knife to cut the birds on branches with leaves out and layed them in 3 areas of the layout. I stamped the title Nature in brown ink with brackets cut from scrap paper and a few little cut out flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment