CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2

FCCB #7/ Aud Sentiments Challenges


 Our challenge at FCCB this week was to use the word "mother" in our project, so I made a card for my mother.I used several scraps of pink papers I had and layered them on white cardstock. I used Lasting aAImpressions brass template of a butterfly and medium weight aluminum to make the butterfly and trimmed closely around it. The Love saying is a rub-on, added silk flowers attached with silver brads and pink scrappers floss. mom was a rub-on and some peach ribbon was used also. On the inside of the card I used Jasmine cart for the lettering and made a love tag and some hearts with some other brass templates and a pink heart brad.I also inked all the edges with a coral ink. I made 2 mothers day card using all the same technigues and embellishments I will enter these 2 cards in the FCCB challenge and the Aud Sentiments challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment