CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5

A New addition to my blog...

Starting on Friday (May 7th) I will be posting ideas for those scrappers/crafters who like to save time, money, organize and have fun doing it, on a weekly basis. I will be calling this post- Frugal Fridays. So stop by on Fridays or when you get a chance and see what I have posted for that week and leave me a comment on what you think about my ideas. Everyone loves to hear and try new ideas, especially when it comes to saving a few pennies, a few extra minutes and I love to organize, that saves time and money in the long run. Be one of my first 100 followers and I will have a drawing, which I will announce the blog candy in the first posting on May 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment