CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17

I'm back from Nationals and can't wait to SCRAP

     I was in El Paso,Texas for the Women's National Bowling Tournament for the past 5 days and can't wait to get back in my scrap room. I had a great time down there and the weather was great sunny and warm the whole time and I bowled pretty good too, but I so missed my scrapping and blogs, lol. Now that I have got all caught up on the new challenges and saw everyones great projects for the past 5 days I can go downstairs and start scrapping away. Oh, I did bring my Gypsy with me while I was in Texas and did a few projects on it to get a head start on some pages I have to do, but it just wasn't enough--- I wanted to get to my HOME SWEET HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment