CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12

Creative Scrappers- sketch #103/Practical Scrappers-Punch

This is my sketch to enter into the challenge at Creative Scrappers this week. I had so much fun doing this layout and I just LOVE how it turned out, which I did spent a few hours on it, but well worth it to add to MY scrapbook. I used several papers from K&Company for the main 2 layers, border punch by Martha Stewart and Fiskars for corner punch. Used a white/clear vellum for the journal area and ink edges in Lilac.

The flowers I made using my cricut carts of AE  GW HA to cut out the floral patterns I then layered the different sizes/shapes together and attached a silver brad that I heat embossed  green, gold or blue colors. I then used Tattered Angel mists on them, a variety of colors. I used a vellum Slick writer for my words. Cut out a few words from paper/chalked them green and attached to the flowers.

The Title Children I used my Gypsy and 2 different letter fonts LL  PS and welded together and inked the edges in lavendar and added sticker rhinestones to it. I cut from patterned paper 3 butterflies and added Stickles glitter glue to them and attached just at the body part. The leaves I hand cut and used a dash ---in marker to highlight them a bit.I cut out 2 hearts in the K&Company blue paper and attached a vellum saying behind one of the hearts, added rhinestones and glitter to the hearts also.

I wrote in black marker on top and bottom border the saying " A mother holds her children hands for awhile, and their hearts forever"

And this is a close up of my 4 lovely children on my Wedding Day in September 2000. They were so wonderful that day and as you can see by the smiles they were happy too. I can't wait to put this one in my special Scrapbook of my special pictures of my children as they are growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment