CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23

FCCB #10

This is my project for the FCCB #10 challenge this week to do a 3-D project- box or bag -etc and to use the color black and of course some where use a cricut cut on your project. Well this worked out great for me this week because my son's girlfriend is graduating from H.S. on Sunday, so I made this  Graduation Cap box to give her with a small cap card inside with a gift card. I bought the cap box for $1.99 at a card outlet store and painted it black and put a glossy spray on it.
Let it dry leaving the inside white. I then used my Gypsy to plan out all the words and numbers for the outside of box. I used Wild Card for Class of 2010, Diploma, Stars, You did it!- Gypsy Wanderings for Congrats!. I made my own tassle using a thick braided thread and a silver gel pen to write her name on the little graduation cap card, which I cut 2 caps one in black and one in white ,so I could write on the inside- using Wild Card cartridge.
I attached all the words and letters using a spray adhesive. Their school colors are of course as you can see, are black ,white and maroon. Last I tied on the tassle and its ready to go for tomarrow's Graduation. She will be able to use it as a cute little trinket box on just put on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment