CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27

Creative Scrappers Challenge- (sketch #105)

This is my layout for Creative Scrappers Challenge Sketch #105 and its is a picture of our mothers on the day we got married in 2000, and I love the way it turned out. I used a design purple flower paper for background and used scrap papers for the others. I added a vellum saying to the right side of page and stamped swirls in black ink and added a gold glitter glue.Also stamped in black staz-on butterflies on a patterned cream paper and cut them out and attached to page. Other embellishments include a Love chipboard with gold brads, letter M chipboard with lilac ribbon tied on, a key stamped on ivory paper, and a pre-made butterfly tag and used a small mom stamp for the photo border. I also inked all the edges in brown or black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment