CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28

Frugal Fridays - week #4

Welcome to Frugal Fridays...this week I was doing some more organizing in my craft room when I found these old stencils and thought...Hmmm- I could put these to use again ,when I'm scrapbooking/cardmaking. You can use your sprays, chalks, paints or trace with gel pens or markers. Use all of the stencil for a background on your page or just part of the stencil for an embellishment, or border. I really like the ivy stencil, which I bought years and years ago (was very popular back in the days) to do my patio porch and some terra cotta pots. Now this would be great for making some of my own patterned cardstock. I also keep the backings of some of the sticky chipboard letters-they make great stencils for masking or paint them or not and use on your layouts. So your getting more than just one use out of your chipboard letters. I keep a little 3 drawer organizer on my work table to keep all these little misc letters and items in for handy use. Enjoy the nice weather and have a great Memorial Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment