CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30

Creative Scrappers weekly Challenge #123

Here is my take for this weeks sketch at Creative Scrappers this week of my home that I sold back in 2002. I tried something different this week I did many layers of paper. I saw this in Creating Keepsakes magazine -so I scrap lifted the idea and used the sketch from Creative Scrappers and I really like how it turned out.
I will be applying this also over at Practical Scrappers for this weeks challenge of Stamps. Materials used are the following: K&Company, Anna Griffin and Newspapers were used. I burned the edges of the newspaper. My Angel Company- bird and leaf stamps, cut out letters for the titles, cardboard-crimper, chalks, inks and  pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment