CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17

Welcome to Frugal Fridays week #20

     As you can see I have several misc. cards scattered here in front of a hand painted box that I made to put all these journaling/tag cards into. Once in awhile when I'm in the mood to organize-which is alot I will go to my scraps and just start making small  gift tags or journaling spots with all the scrap papers that I have then I file them into this box and when I need a gift tag or journaling card/spot - they will be  handy. I like to use extra embellishments that I have one hand  that I didn't use the whole set of or extra sticker letters- like the weird letters x, y, z's, buttons or use some punches for flowers and add some stickles to give it a little pop. I feel like I'm not wasting anything and putting it all to good use for some future projects or gift tags are great to have laying around.
      I remember when my children were younger I would put a little note in their lunches once in awhile- this would be great for those little love notes to share with someone in your family or a co-worker, or friend.  So don't throw anything away- is my motto- you never know when you could use it for something. Well have fun scrapping and get out those scraps and make some little tags- there kinda fun to do at the same time. See ya next week and I should have some new blog candy on display for another lucky winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment