CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7

Take me out to the Ball game

This fun colorful page is for the challenge at Ella's Pink Scrapbook #23. The challenge was a really easy one to do this week -use your favorite colors and embellishments on a layout. So with that I used some bright cheery colors in pink, blue and green, and torn some of the edges. For the embellishments I like to use and make my own-so I cut out some pictures from designers papers and used stickles, which is my favorite item to use on my pages. I used My Little shoebox designer papers, stickles, K&Company papers and a black marker and some brown ink. I cut the flags and the snail and tree from My Little shoebox papers, made my own journal tag to look like a baseball and added some corners to the border and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment