CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22

They Light up our Life.

      Oh no !! !I cut up the enlarged Photo. That was the challenge this week at Frosted Designs and it was different and I was a little bit leary about the first cut, but it was fine after that. I wanted my layout to look like a window so I framed the 8 piece photo with dog bones that I cut from the Mickey and Friends cartridge and added a strip of Adorn It paper- I love my dog- and from the same cartridge cut out paw prints and added them to the page. I then wrote my title on the bones in white gel pen and doodled on the bones to highlight them. All bones are attached with pop dots for a 3-D look. The paw print paper is Reminisce. I used a grey blue cardstock behind the cut up photo. I just love how it turned out, and I had so much fun too. I will be cutting up some more photos in the future.

Izzy & Jenna  on 4th of July this year in Michigan.


No comments:

Post a Comment