CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26

Enjoy LIFE...

Oh !!!the flowers are just so pretty and I made them from paper towels- I saw this idea on Beatriz Guzman's blog Amazing Grace about 2 weeks ago and knew I had to give this project a  try. And I made about 100 flowers in a variety of colors to have for future layouts-thanks for the tutorial on them Beatriz. I used papers from the paper stack by Colorbo'k, machine stitches around the border and on the strip at the bottom in white, painted chipboard and sprinkled glitter on them, the flowers and made from paper towels sprayed with tattered Angels mist and attached pearls to center, tag was stamped with saying and leaf pattern and ribbon attached, the title enjoy life was cut from Lyrical Letters cartridge using my Gypsy to weld from Core'nations teal paper and sanded, then attached 2 tickets in the corner. This is the sketch from Creative Scrappers #122 this week , and I'm really happy how it turned out-and this page is going into my scrapbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment