CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13

SOLD- our old home in Wadsworth, Il back in 2002

This layout brought back some good and not so good memories. I just loved this house-my ex and I built this home in 1991 and I raised my 4 children here for several years as as single mom-so when it came time to move on and sell this place it was a hard thing to do back in 2002. So the phrase in the bottom right hand corner is the saying we had on a sign in the front porch "The House that Milt built". So with that I am entering this layout over at Frosted Designs for a saying or quote on your layout. Also over at Practical Scrappers this week for the use of buttons on your layout/project. I have not journaled on this page yet because it is a page for my son and I want him to tell me his thoughts about that day we moved out. I used several papers from K&Company paper stack, inked and sanded some edges, scalloped punched for the floral embellishments added threaded buttons and stickles, and some blue shiny chipboard letters for SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment