CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16

Whos's Who?

This is a take from this weeks sketch over at Sketchabilities #26- which was a fun layout to work with I think I will be doing another layout sometime in the future with this sketch. I used Basic Grey papers, felt flowers, buttons, thread for paper piercing and hand stitching the leaves, swirls around the photo border, cut outs from Imaginisce papers, stickles, sticker letters, black marker and pop dots. Since I have a few buttons on this page I will be applying this layout also at Practical Scrappers this week.
 These photos are of my cousin and her twin girls Kaylin and Aubrey (not sure which one is which)-I have the hardest time telling them apart unless she dresses them in different clothes and then I have to remember that. This was taken over the fourth of July weekend in Michigan back in 2002-when the girls were quiet and shy and only 2 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment