CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21

She's a HOTDOG on Skii's

This was my daughter's first time water skiing and what a HOTDOG she was... with some other photos of that  4th of July weekend in Michigan.  This is my take on the sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays this week. It was to have 8 pictures which is alot, so I only had 5 for my layout. I used K&Company Summer pack papers with some torn edges and handcut several (10) floral like chipboard pieces and painted them in 5 different acrylic colors and then added a dimensional glossy accents around the edges of them and Stickles on them. The title was premade chipboard letters- not sure name brand on this though. Attached white ribbon on corner mats of photos which I painted also. I did this layout in about an hour-which is a record time for me- usually takes an hour to figure out the paper I'm gonna use..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment