CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10

Welcome to Frugal Fridays week #19

I thought I'd talk about more organizing again this week, since I have been doing some more of that in my scrapbook area in the past few weeks. Quite a few years ago when I was really into the craft of painting (I painted anything that didn't move)-mostly wooden projects.and lots of misc ornaments, I collected many bottles of acrylic paints. And when it became overwhelming I started to organize them into shoe boxes and that became to many boxes, then I ran across this paint storage organizer at Michael's and had to have it. I can't remember the exact price, but I used there 40% coupon I'm sure or bought it when it was on sale and paid about $!9.00 for it. Another one of those great storage deals and I have used it every since.
This paint rack is on a revolving base so it spins and holds 80 bottles on each side so a total of 160 containers-That's a lot of paint. Each section where a bottle rests is 1 1/2" x 1 1/2' so you could also put bottles of spray mists- stickles, glues, glitter bottles- all kinds of misc items could be stored  in these compartments (which  I might get another rack to do this with). As you can see I have kinda organized my bottles in color sections to make it easier to find and compare colors when I need them.

And as far as my painting supplies like brushes I put them in this lazy susan organizer which has several different sized compartments on a shelf in my cabinet , so I can grab this when I need  to do some painting, 
chalking or stenciling on my layouts or altered projects. You can find this organizer in Walmart-also Pampered Chef has one (expensive) and I believe Tupperware sells something similar to this also (which has a lifetime guarantee). This lazy Susan container is great to have at your work station/table with all your handy tools and supplies to do your every day layouts, also great to store markers and pens in-your name it this would help out in any craftroom.Well thanks for stopping by my Frugal Fridays and see you again next week. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment