CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12

Brian 6th grade

Here is my take for the sketch over at Sketchabilities #23 this week. I had one more picture to scrap for 2001 pictures, which I have 5 albums I'm working on for my kids all at the same time- so chronilogically is working for me. So this sketch was perfect for the one photo I had to finish of my son's 6th grade school picture.. I just didn't want to put flowers on it-so instead I found these owls on Adorn It papers and cut them out and punched several scalloped circles from white cardstock and attached them and used markers for some doodling on the edges of them. Used some white pre cut letters for the title and some great school worded papers I found in my stash along with blue cardstock. I also wrote on the matt (which is to look like a chalkboard) in white gel pen for my journaling spot. It was a pretty simple-yet fun page to do for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment