CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23

Home Sweet Home-SOLD

This is my old home we sold back in 2002-this is for my daughter's book and again I have not journaled on this page because I want to get the words or thoughts from my children when I write on there pages about the day we moved. I have 4 children and  they all had different feelings about this day.
               So this is the layout for this weeks challenge at Sketch Friday at Practical Scrappers.
I used K&Company paper, LePlume markers, chalks in pink,red and blue, white gel pen, Fiskars border punch and cut out the embellishments(flowers) from the K&Company paper pack.
I used all K&Company papers and cut out all the embellishments and used pop dots for a 3-Dimensional look. I drew my own birds and chalked them and then doodled with markers on the birds and around the flowers. Also used Fiskars border punch and made a journaling spot also covered in chalks.

No comments:

Post a Comment