CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22

Twas the night before Christmas"

I know it still kinda summer out and here I am doing a Christmas layout---but that's how it works when I'm doing all my scrapbooks in chronilogical (spelled ?) order and I can't start the next year of pictures till I get this years  done. So here is my take on this weeks sketch at Sketches in Thyme. I thought this layout would work out great with the hanging stockings in place of the hearts like on the sketch. Also will be applied to Practical Scrappers ribbon challenge this week.

I like to take a picture of our Christmas Tree every year on Christmas Eve with all the presents surrounding it for my scrapbook-great memories for me. It takes me 2 days to put up my tree and all the holiday decor in the house- so I like to capture that. I used My Minds Eye paper and misc scraps, red & green inks, pop dots, red sequoin ribbon, white lace ribbon,border and scallopped punches, stickles, black 3-D gel pen and the stockings were cut outs from some holiday paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment