CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22

I'm so excited---My oldest daughter is Engaged!!!!

I was nicely surprised when my daughter called me the night of her 26th birthday(on the 15th) -after she went out to dinner with friends to tell me the great news. Mom-I'm engaged!  She was crying with happy tears while she was telling me, and I was so happy for the both of them. They have been dating for about 7 years and they purchased a home this past May and a few days before her birthday, her boyfriend (now fiance) got her a puppy...which she thought was her present. So when he proposed she was shocked and very surprised. Well I guess I'll be busy helping her plan for this great event-I might be doing some crafty projects in this next year- wedding related of course, and alot of pictures to scrap in the future.
This was taken on moving day last May into their new home. I'm so excited and proud of both of them...now we can only wish for grand babies next.

No comments:

Post a Comment