CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13

Welcome to Frugal Fridays week #15

 I just love to Organize-maybe too much (my husband tells me that). But I feel so much better and get more accomplished when my room/area is neat and organized. So with that in mind-I love these 12 x 12 storage containers-you can never have enough of them. I always can find supplies to put in them. I have painted on some of them like the Scrap Crap is for all my patterned paper scraps and the other one is for Pages in Progress (like when I go to retreats and do power layouts) or mini- books that I am working on. I like having a few empty storage boxes handy,so when I go on my overnighters or retreats I can fill up a few of them with all my supplies and go.
I also have another rolling storage cart that is so handy and it comes with 6 -12 x 12 boxes when you buy it. I got this one from Joann's  for $30.00 (1/2 off /orginal price is $60.00).I have also seen these storage carts at Hobby Lobby and Micheal's- so use those coupons when you get them on the bigger ticket price items. What a deal that was because those boxes are regularly $8.99 each. In these boxes I store alot of my embellishments-one box is filled with all my brads and eyelets, another holds vellums and stickers, 2 boxes filled with all my chipboards letters, one for all my rhinestones and gems, and another is filled with misc rub-ons, pre-made embellishments that are bought in packages or sets. So as you can see I am quite organized-but it is simple to do and makes scrapping such a pleasure when you know where everything is.
Again don't forget to leave a comment for an entry into my blog candy drawing on August 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment