CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23

Just Gorgeous

My beautiful daughter at her 8th grade graduation dance- I know you've seen this picture before, but it is for my daughters scrapbook- I have so many kids and so many scrapbooks that I'm working on all at the same time (it even gets confusing to me). So this is my take on the lovely sketches by Liz Qualman over at My little Sketch Blook for this week
 I used K&Company papers from Winter Wonderland stack, cream cardstock, Paper Salon "moss" green & "coffee bean" brown inks, leaves and flowers stamps by Heartfelt Designs with Spell Binders die cuts to match ( I just purchased these at the Scrapbook Expo this past week) was so excited to work with them. Swirl stamps, Chalks and Stickles in several colors, Martha Stewart glitter-Peridot, gemstones in lime green and turquoise, 3-D glaze ink in black for the title and faux stitching around the paper edges

No comments:

Post a Comment