CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 5

I remember when...

I just love this layout- the colors are just beautiful together and I love the hummingbirds - usually don't see these cute little feather friends in layouts much. Well this is my take on the challenge at Sketches by Tamara this week and also a color challenge at Embellish Magazine for using pink, green and brown. These colors were my inspiration for this layout and I couldn't be happier on the way it turned out.
I used Sandylion-pink floral paper, avocado & pink cardstock, misc green patterned papers. Angel Company stamps , which I chalked and highlighted with a fine brown marker. Rhinestones, cotton candy Stickles, saddle brown ink and other doodling with Zig brown marker and title is Stampendous stamps.This  will qualify for the daily challenge of One photo in a layout for Practical Scrappers also.

No comments:

Post a Comment