CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31

Dogs are like children with fur.

I love to take pictures of my Eskies-all my children are grown up and moved out- so now the girls (dogs) get all the attention. Again I have combined one layout this week for several challenges. The sketch is from Sketchy Thursdays- the color challenge of lime green, purple, black and using squares is from embellishmagazine and Practical Scrappers has a white pen challenge.
 Used black cardstock, Daisy D purple paper, Deja Views apple paisley paper, 2-square punches, white foam sticker letters, pop dots, white gel pen for hand doodling edge and title words. I just love this color combo and like the simplicity of the layout with the black and white photos. Which in the sketch from Sketchy Thursdyas they had circles and I just changed them into the squares

No comments:

Post a Comment