CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22

All American BOYS

Wow, its been over 2 weeks since I have scrappped and been on the blogs-but I had a great time in Las Vegas(didn't hit the jackpot) but came home with some money and then I went to the Scrapbooking Expo in St. Charles, Illinois and spent the rest of it-way to much fun in the past 2 weeks. So in the past 2 days I've made up for some lost time and scrapped 8 pages for some challenges and then I go back to work on Tuesday-summer vacation is over and back to reality.
   So here is my take for Sketches in Thyme #11 I know I have done these pics already for another layout, but I am currently working on 8 different albums- so some of the pictures are repeated for a different child's scrapbook or for mine.
Items used in this layout are the following: red and blue cardstock, red and white striped paper, I sanded all the edges and top of paper, Provo craft edger scissors, dry embossing with fiskars templates for the stars on red cardstock background, and letter templates for the words. Stickles in blue and made my own journaling tag with stars and black fine marker for journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment