CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4

Go Speed Racer

This fun and simple layout was done for the challenge over at SassyLil Sketches this week. It's a few pictures of my oldest daughter on the go carts in Shawano, Wisconsin on a family vacation back in 2001, all the kids had a great time that long weekend swimming, rafting, at the amusement park and of course driving their own little cars around the track.
I used a piece of cardstock in green but  sprayed several glimmer mists on it to get the look I wanted using patina, lime green, teal and frost. I masked off the circles first, using a circle punch out of 1 striped pattern paper and put the rest of them on the layout after I sprayed. Black zig marker for stitched look border and cut the title and arrows from Wild Card cartridge and George Basic Shapes cartridge for the arrows. Since I used arrows on this layout it also qualifies for the challenge over at Frosted Designs this week-boy I must like arrows lately I have done a few layouts without realizing that I had  arrows on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment