CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27

Welcome to Frugal Fridays #17

Well another week has gone by and I've been so busy with going back to work (bus driver) after my summer vacation. I haven't even visited my scrapbook room since Monday-and I so miss that-have to get back in a new routine. So onto my Frugal Friday tip of the week. This week I thought I would tell you about some ideas to use with old cards you have received. Whether they are birthday, Christmas/holiday or Mother & Father Day cards-you might want to save them and put them to use in your scrapbooking or card making projects. I save all my cards and put them in a seperate box for future use. Some of them I use the pictures and cut them out and use as embellishments or the sayings are great ideas for future cards and even the paper that is used are great for scraps to use your punches on..I like the calendars that you might find and use them on pages for the month and date. There are so many ways you can recycle your cards-give it a try. So the tip this week saves you money and its always nice to re-use items -especially paper. So with the holidays coming up hold onto those cards and use them on your future projects.
Also don't forget to leave a comment this week -because I will be drawing a name from all the Frugal Fridays comments since Week #11 thru Week #17 for my blog candy giveaway on Tuesday 8/31 to 1 lucky winner. See picture of blog candy on right side bar at top of blog. I have also added a few more items since picture was taken. Good Luck to all of you who have left me a comment- I love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment