CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31

Dog days of summer.

I have been so busy now that school has started-that I haven't had much time to scrap- I have to get into a new routine and make some time for ME. So I have combined some challenges this week with my layouts and this one is for 2 challenges Sketches in Thyme #12 and Frosted Designs circles and ric-rak challenge.

These pics are of my two cuties just being lazy on some hot summer days that we have had this summer-they're have been quite a few of them. Eskies don't like the heat to much as you can see here.

I used DCWV-Far East paper stack designer papers, Fiskars circle cutter, white and peach ric-rak, blue satin ribbon for handmade flowers, pearl brad for the center of flowers, a white satin ribbon  on the left edge, 3 colors of rhinestones, sticker letters for the title, some premade silk flowers and  other floral embelllishments, pop dots for the 2 squares with the letters I & J and Yes paste. I really like doing layouts of my best girlfriends  lol, not that they will ever want to look at their scrapbook-but I like to look back at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment