CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3

Flock Together

I love this photo that I took back in 2000 of my mother and all her siblings and her mother- we have a very close family and get together often, but I always forget to get everyone together to take that special photo and I'm glad to have this one because 2 of them have passed away since this was taken. I will be applying this sketch towards this weeks challenge at Sketchy Thursdays. Materials used are American Crafts papers, moss, chocolate and teal cardstock, buttons, bird and cage stamps, stickles, maroon thread, brown ink, scalloped punches for the flowers, and Magenta fine glitter. Used cricut cartridges Gypsy Font and A child's Year and welded with my Gypsy.I will also be entering this layout over at Practical Scrappers Anniversary week for using your favorite product or supply- and my favorite is paper. I like to cover the whole page and make my own embellishments from paper- like i did with the flowers, leaves and border

No comments:

Post a Comment