CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 5

My Pink Elephant Notebook

Isn't  this the cutest little reminder book- that I made for myself to list all my daily challenges in so I can remember when each one starts-they're so many of them out there. I chose the elephant from Zoobaloo because I use to collect elephants and thought it was the perfect symbol as a reminder book. I cut my chipboard as the base and then used black, grey, pink cardstock for the cuts, on the inside of each page is white cardstock and chalked/ inked in pink. I added stickles "cotton candy" to her ears and trunk to the front and back of notebook. There are 8 pages to this book one for each day of the week -to list my challenges daily. I added jump rings and tied with some ribbons. This cute project is for the challenge at FCCB-mini book challenge this week. Its something new they started on Monday-if you haven't already you should check out there blog for great inspiration and great weekly challenges.



No comments:

Post a Comment