CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4

Just Crazy- sky diving

I am really just rocking these layouts out this week-that's because I will be gone in about a week and won't be able to participate in any challenges for about 2 weeks- so I'm making up for future lost time... lol . Well this next layout is for Sketches in Thyme I love there weekly sketches and again I'm using some arrows so I will be applying this also towards Frosted Designs challenge this week again. My pictures are just right for some of these challenges-its funny how that works out sometimes.
These pictures were taken in Oct. 2001 a year after I remarried and my Husband decided he wanted to sky dive for his 50th birthday- I think he was just plan crazy for wanting to do this with his two sons..and they agreed- so they were all CRAZY.
I used K&Company , My Mind's Eye papers and teal and blue cardstock. Fiskars circle cutter and GBS cartridge for large circle and arrows, lt. blue and brown inks, Stampendous stamps for title and sub title, Martha Stewart markers and black pen for journaling. I made by own little sky divers and parachutes which I thought were so cute and wrote there names on each one, and cut out my own little clouds also.

No comments:

Post a Comment