CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10

Las Vegas here we come-

Me and the hubby are going to visit Las Vegas - to play, relax and visit with my daughter and boyfriend (who live out there) for a whole week...So I won't be blog hopping or doing any challenges for a week or so- I miss it already..lol. I will be bringing my Gypsy to play with on the plane a bit and I plan on visiting a few of the scrapbook stores out there-there are 2 really good ones that I have been to before.The above picture of us was taken in January when we went to Vegas to celebrate my 50th birthday this year-this time it will be much warmer I'm sure. But I still will have my Frugal Fridays post -so check that out and leave a comment for my blog candy drawing on August 31st- see more details of candy on right side bar. And  I can't wait to start scrapping when I get back and caught up with everyone's blogs-Enjoy your week of summer fun- I know I will- I need a vacation before I have to go back to work at the end of the month at school driving all those kiddies back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment