CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30

Fussy Cutting for Frosted Designs

Here is my take as a DT member over at the Fabulous Fridays- Frosted Designs. The challenge this week is to do a project with Fussy Cutting. So here is a photo of my son and his date to Turnabout back in 2006. It was hard to choose colors for this layout, because of all the blue in the background of the photo. Yet they wore colors of pinky-peach black and grey- so I choose to go with those colors  in my layout.
 I found special papers that had big designs of flowers so I could cut them out and place them where ever on my page, I also used some predesigned transparent design on the bottom and chalked in blue underneath after I cut it all out. Also the ttwo birds from transparent and the cute little birdcage from some papers I had in my stash
I used a star border punch for the photo and took the punches (stars) and scattered them on the page. And for extra bling added some more Stickles to the cut out flowers. Wel I hope you found some inspiration in my layout and join us this week over at Frosted Designs for a wonderful prize to be won.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Debbie!!! Love all of the fussy cut work and the bird cage hanging from the branch. Been thinking about you, hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete