CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2

Finally got some time to do a layout-its been weeks

The sketch is from The Scrappiest #135- and I just finished it in time tonight to post it by tomarrow. I had an open window of about an hour- so I went downstairs and did this layout of my son's Graduation party back in 2005. We had made a Pinata and had all the kids blindfolded and then had to use a flyswatter to break it open...you guessed right---that took awhile to do -even for the big 8th grade boys.. It was so fun to watch them attempt this.
 I used all scraps from my stash -circle cutter, circle punch, black and yellow inks, several brads and did the drawing of the flyswatter myself and 3-D dimensional marker for the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment