CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14

Bo- Bunny and some butterflies

I love working with butterflies so this challenge over at Bo-Bunny really caught my eye this week and so I already had this paper and so I scrambled through some of the year of 2005 photos I'm working on and these worked out well. This is my son and his date for a dance back in 8th grade for their Graduation- dinner dance celebration. Also, over at Scrapbookers Anonymous there A-Z challenge for September is the letter B- so since I used all Bo-Bunny papers and Butterflies this really is a double whammy for the letter B.
All my papers are by Bo-Bunny and cut-outs of the butterfllies are also from the papers, what a fabulous set this is I have used this set of papers on a variety of layouts, projects and cards. I used a simple title the girls name "Jamie" and used Cricut cartridge -Gypsy font to cut it out. I used some handmade trims and flowers which I crocheted and added a pearl to the center of them- just like the necklace she is waering in the  photo. I made the flourishes with Tulip fabric paint in a teal green and a cream color, a little mini butterfly punch for all the little butterflies fluttering over the page.Inked the edges in Paper Saloon brown, and EK Success and Recollections border punches. Last, I used my diamond Stickles and outlined the title and also put some on the two larger butterflies

Here is a close-up of my crocheted trim and flowers for more info on purchasing these items from me- go to my right side bar under Handmade Items for You.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, I love your crochet! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterflies. thanks for joining in at Scrapbookers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bo Bunny has some of the most beautiful paper, perfect with your lovely photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful B....awesome... thank you so much for playing along with us over at scrapbookers anonymous... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Great take on the B challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty LO,love how you used B for butterflies and Bo Bunny. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely and delicate, Debbie! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete