CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10

Money Money Money...

Here is my take fo rthe sketch over at Nuts about Sketches...this is the first time I have entered  and I just found this blog the other day and thought great- more wonderful sketches to work with...why not. I also just went through my paper stash and collected a few green papers and used my Fiskars circle cutter and a circle punch and some green brads along with a cute tree brad and Autumn Leaves Alpha Stamps for the title and brown ink and it was completed in under an hour, easily.
This was taken of my son when he received his first paycheck after two hards weeks of work at Jewel when he turned 16...he was pretty excited when I took him to the bank to cash it--his own spending money -Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment