CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20

Two challenges in One- SOUS

Stuck on U Sketches had a challenge to use die cut flowers on a project this week and so I did that using their current sketch also- so two for one layout here. I love working with fall colors- so I really liked how this page turned out of My Aunt and Uncle and their daughter with her family taken back in 2005 in Michigan while attending another one of my families wedding.
 All the papers used were from the Fall Paper Stack( older one on clearance for $4.79= what a steal this was ) by DCWV -love all the papers in this entire stack. Recollections border & corner punches, misc cardstock from my stash, several colored brads, Stickles in many colors, Tulip Fabric paint for flourishes, and of course for all my flowers I used  two -Spell Binder templates along with my  Cuttle Bug to cut them all and layer and ink all the edges. I also machine stitched in black along around the border of the layout.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, Debbie! Fabulous take on the sketch! Love this color pallette and the way you've used the sketch. As for your flowers .. they are absolutely wonderful! Good for you doing a 2 for 1, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did a wonderful job of working with the colors in the photo and highlighting them in the layout! I love this layout and what a steal on the paper! Good for you! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie!!!!!
    This is GREAT...I LOVE the colors in this and all the bold prints, makes it so interesting.
    Love the blooms and the details!!!!

    xoxo Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie ...Wow what can I say I like it all!
    Thanks for joining us at SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Debbie! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent 2 for 1 Debbie, love your colours ... thankz for joining us on SOUS.. X:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, love the flowers and colors. Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great take on our sketch.. wowzah's!!! loving all of the flowers and the tabs you added, plus those colors are out of this world..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, a wonderful profusion of flowers, loving the autumn colours. Great idea with the tabs for everyone's names - cool. And 2 challenges in 1, how clever. Thanks for joining us at SOUS Debbie.... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout! I love the bright flowers against the dark, green background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debbie, this is gorgeous!! Love the beautiful colors and flowers!!!! Thanks for joining us on both challenges over at SOUS!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete