CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18

Remember When...

This is my take of the sketch over at Sassy Lil Sketches week 2 and I used My Mind's Eye complete boy stack papers, misc stash scraps for the banner in two colors, Autumn Leaves Alpha stamps for the title, jute cord in yellow, tag punch, 3 yellow brads and a black marker. I did this page for my scrapbook- because I just loved his long hair at this time and so did everyone else, but  he decided this day for me to cut it before football season started. Can you believe he trusted " Mom" to cut his golden locks off...

4 comments:

  1. love the photos, great colors. thanks for playing with sassy lil' sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! great photos a nd colours! Thanks for playing with Sassy Lil´Sketches! /Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! Love the hair pics :) Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!!! He's a cutie alright! :)

    ReplyDelete