CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11

Take me out to the Ballgame

Here is a layout that I did for Sketchy Thursdays this week and I really enjoyed doing this one- because it has the boyish look to it -no flowers or butterflies, and I really enjoyed the simplicity of the sketch. I used misc. stash papers with no company names on them- so they must be older, misc. older sport stickers tags which I matted on cardstock and tied red cord onto them, Used Cricut cartridges Sports Mania and Jasmine for the title and cutouts, black marker for journaling and white cardstock for background.
This is my youngest son when he was in 8th grade and the whole class was taken to the Brewers game up in Milwaukeee-( we live in Illinois on the border of Wisc. and my son is a White Sox fan) way to much fun was had by all and here are a few goofy pics my son gave me to scrap. I also did this for Fabulous Friday challenge over at Frosted Designs this week to use tickets, stamps and envelopes on a project- be sure to go check that out by clicking on name of blog .

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those fun photos and all the game embellies! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete