CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12

The Girl...Next Door

I thought this was such an appropriate title for this layout of my son and his best friend from grade school thru high school and she really did live right down the street and was his first firend he met when we moved here and they have been best buds since.
I am doing this sketch #55 from Sketches in Thyme this week and this worked out great- I again liked the simplicity of the sketch- so I could get a few pages done tonight- I'm so far behind on my goal to do 30 pages a month.  I used misc. papers in colors pulled from the photos, K&Company rub-ons, DCWV -quote stack vellum for title, vellum tape, pop dots, silk flowers, Stickles, Martha Stewart microbeads in peridot, and tulip puffy paint for flourishes and inked all edges in Moss Green.

6 comments:

  1. This layout rocks! I love the pop of those flowers!
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Tara, love all the embellishments
    http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-layouts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so cute! I love all the bright colors in your layout too! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Layout ! I love the embellishments !
    Thanks for joining us on Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet LO! Thanks for joining in the challenge, we have a DT Call posted right now if you’d like to give it a try! =) Tiffany
    Sketches In Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful, spring, color palette, and I LOVE your crystal flourish details! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete