CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 5

Fearless-Slingshot

Here is my take for Sketchy Thursday-Titled- Fearless and Slingshot- which was a ride two of my children dared each other to do while in Orlando, Florida back in 2005 when we were on a 10 day vacation. As you can see by their facial expressions- not sure what they were in for-yet had to prove to each other that they were fearless.
I turned my photo horizontally instead- since it work best this way. I used papers from my large stash which had circles and bright colors for the background pieces, cardstock for the Cricut cuts, using the cartridges Graphically Speaking, Tag, bags, boxes and more,  & George Basic Shapes. I inked all the edges in black and tied a ribbon on tag and cut from felt some circles and added some large brads. My little spray of colored dots in the left hand top corner - I used a pencil eraser as my stamp for the dot and 3 colors of ink-yellow green and blue.

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that big arrow! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colours in this layout! Great idea to use your eraser for a stamp...we need to remember to think outside the box like this and remember we do not always need expensive tools to make wonderful creations!
    Tara
    P.S. My blog address has changed...my new address is tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com I would love for you to pop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the arrow to depict the motion! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete