CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 12

Here but not here....

     I just wanted to post a little something about my situation in my life for the past few months and the next few months to come...I am currently going thru a divorce which (took me by surprise) and its been a bit overwhelming and hard to deal with on a regular daily basis- so It's been abit difficult for me to concentrate and be creative. I have been on here everyday reading and checking out others blogs and doing my DT challenges - which I find relaxing and enjoy-but haven't been participating as much as I would like to be doing.
     Though -I have been preparing for a 3 day scrapbook retreat this weekend- which I know I need and this will (hopefully) get me motivated again to get back in my scrapbook room and put more energy into this craft/pleasure - which will help me out in the long run and get my mind off the negativity in my life right now. So hopefully by next week I will be posting all kinds of wonderful layouts that I will be creating at  this retreat- ( Heart and Soul Memories in Palatine, Il). Again thanks for taking the time to read this and I will be back on my own two feet soon... Here are a few pages/cards that I have completed- but not for challenges in the past few months and just have not uploaded them until now.




Again- thanks for stopping by and I'm getting excited about my retreat starting tomarrow- I'm all packed and ready to go. Hope you all enjoy your upcoming weekend and keep scrapping!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooo sorry you are going thru this. Ma7y God give you the peace and comfort you need right now. Enjoy your retreat

    ReplyDelete