CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 14

Fancy Trim Challenge for Frosted Designs

Here is my DT project this week for Frosted Designs Challenge to use fancy trim ...wasn't sure if this qualified as fancy trim at first- but I guess it does. I used some sheer blue and pink ribbon and tied two bows and used a Martha Stewart border punch and Cricut cut the TWO SWEET and added stickles to it for some bling on the card. Then I tied lots of pastel curling ribbon around  the basket and make two hang tags also one for each of the newborn twins- and on the back I put all the birth information for them.  I have a baby shower that I'm attending this week and thought this would work for this challenge at the same time. I bought the wooden hangers and painted them in pink and blue and added with white paint some dots and their names. I had fun decorating this basket for this happy occasion for one of my co-workers.

Well I hope you join in this weeks challenges over at Frosted Designs for some great prizes from our sponsors. I will be at a scrapbooking retreat all weekend and will be back Monday with all kinds of pages to upload- I'm so looking forward to get away and SCRAP.....enjoy your weekend also.

1 comment: