CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24

Welcome to Frugal Fridays #34

Well Christmas day is only 24 hours away and we are all so busy with last minute things to do and spending time with family and friends- so this will be a short post to we can get back to the important things in life-. In fact as we speak I am in Las Vegas spending some time with my daughter and then flying back tomarrow to spend the rest of Christmas Day with my husband and youngest son, and then on Sunday spending the day with my two step sons/wives and grandaughter, and hopefully get to see my other two children at the end of the week and spend New Years with them- so its going to be a busy holiday for me.
 My tidbit for the week is during the Holidays when you are doing all the gift exchanges- keep an eye out for that pretty paper, or the colorful bows and of course all the cute tags and decorations on those packages that can be used on your future projects for embellishments---ohh ribbon lots of ribbons to put on layouts. I have saved my bows for years and reuse then year after year so I don't need to go buy more- saves a few pennies- actually quite a few pennies. My kids joke about it- yet they look forward to getting some of their favorite bows that I have saved for years- its like a tradition in our family.
                                 Wishing you all Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment