CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29

Sketches in Thyme weekly challenge

Here is my sketch that I worked from this week from the new Page Maps #2 book- which I received for Christmas- and I couldn't wait to start scrapping today, since I haven't had the chance in about 2 weeks. I'm starting all my pictures from the year 2004 and this was my cousin's wedding and a family picture and one picture of 3 of my 4 children that attended the ceremony. Titled "I Do".


Materials used were:
White cardstock for background, scraps of black pattern paper and some cream with pink and green floral papers, Cricut cuts from Tie The Knot and Accent Essentials cartridges, White felt floral ribbon, pink silk flowers, rhinestones, moss green and orchid inks, and a stardust gelly roll pen. This will be applied over at Sketches in Thyme for their challenge this week to use any sketch for a layout.http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment