CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9

Home is where the Heart is...

Here another project I whipped up last night and it turned out adorable-now I'm not sure if I want to give it as a gift or keep it for myself. I found the wooden 4 x 6 picture frames at the dollar store 2 for $1.00, so I bought 3 sets.Then got my Gypsy out and found the lettering for the words from Ashlyn's Alphabet and cut it out on black vinyl and put the vinyl on top of the glass, then where a picture would go I found paper from DCWV designer paper (Once upon a time) premium stack and cut 4 x 6 pieces which is exactly one sheet of 12 x 12 paper and put inside frame. Then I used a gross grain ribbon and stapled it to the back of the wooden frames to hang...woolah it was finished in about an hour and a half. The picture didn't turn out great, but looks really nice in person and I'm sure both of my daughter's will want this-so I have to keep it for myself or make another one or there will be some fighting over this project. ha ha



No comments:

Post a Comment